Optimized routes and schedules are important but a competitive business environment means companies must seek to continually improve the efficiency and quality of service. Companies that fail to put effort and resources towards continuous improvement often trail their competition and may find it difficult to survive.
Continuous improvement requires capturing data and analyzing it to determine what operational changes can be implemented in order to decrease costs, increase revenues, and improve service even further. More importantly, it requires companies to continue monitoring the data to ensure the process and program changes implemented have the desired impacts.
FleetChief allows service companies to capture and analyze productivity and service quality statistics including:
- Miles driven, driving time, total service time, wait time, loitering, loaded miles and revenue
- Actual service times by service type
- Missed and delayed services
- Customer and facility issues
- Incorrect customer and location data, and service change requests
- Customer and motorist complaints
The ability to analyze and improve service efficiency and quality is just one of the many capabilities provided by FleetChief. How might your company benefit from a state-of-the-art online service optimization system? Contact us to find out.