How does your customer service compare to where want it to be? Poor scheduling and inefficient routes often lead to missed service appointments. Inexact ETAs mean busy customers spend precious time waiting around for service technicians to arrive instead of working or attending to other important matters, and missed service time windows and delays can make customers angry. The inability to complete the job on the first dispatch is expensive for you, and inconvenient for your customer.
Replacing customers is expensive; several studies have shown that replacing a customer is approximately 7 times more expensive than retaining existing customers. The money spent acquiring new customers can be invested to improve other parts of your operation, or better yet, flow right to your bottom line.
FleetChief allows service companies to improve customer satisfaction by:
- Allowing customers to be more productive by reducing their service time windows
- Increasing the accuracy of worker ETAs thus improving service quality
- Ensuring jobs are completed on the first service dispatch
- Allowing you to react to unexpected events and proactively notify your customers
- Reducing the amount of time customers wait for service workers to arrive
On average, companies that implement FleetChief increase customer satisfaction by 20%, which significantly impacts their profit.
While it is difficult to estimate the increase in your customer satisfaction, you can calculate how much your bottom line might increase by implementing FleetChief.